11.03.2004

Greetings all... from a very sad little Democrat. Maybe I shouldn't talk about politics, but some of you sound frustrated, and SO AM I. I don't like George, and now I have to deal with him for another 4 years. UGH.

But, I voted, and that's that.

We don't have a ton more left of this semester. I just had to figure out how many more issues we have for the Spectrum, and we don't have a lot because of Thanksgiving and Veteran's day. It all goes by too fast.

The stomach is growling, and my eyes don't have any more lubrication, so I'd better stop staring at a computer. As for those of you wondering about grades, I haven't put in quiz grades or a few other grades yet because I am waiting to be done with Paper #2 first. So, I'll let you all know when I put those in... hopefully next week sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home